From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2009 7:19 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] new game idea: teddy bear machines

I have seen these machines, ---- we have them in England too, and in America

I believe (sinse one featured in the film toystory), ---- though the
background music may be various things not just the lambada you mention.

The problem is that they are actually a horrendous scam, sinse the jaws on
the crane arm only tighten properly one time in about 50 (there is actually
a mechanical switch inside the machine that assures this).

As to making it an audio game, ---- well I'm personally not sure about that,

sinse it'd be a rather symple one even for a basic arcade game, and would
need a good few extra features to be interesting to play, and by the time
you'd added those features, ---- your probably talking about a completely
different game entirely.

Beware the grue!