Hi Mike,
Why would you say that? The entire RPG game genre hasn't even been properly explored by the audio games community, and we haven't had anything near as good as Final Fantasy, Legend of Zelda, or DC Universe, to compare our games too. So it hasn't been played out, nor has it properly began yet. If you are talking about RPG games as in the game book style adventures like Sryth certainly there are a few of those around, but that's only one example of an RPG game let alone that entire genre. Growing up I use to play roll playing paper and pen games like DC Universe, Star Wars, and Marvel Universe, and those games rocked. If they could be converted to a text based or, better yet, an audio RPG format that would totally rock. We don't have a wide range of quality RPG games like that so no we haven't even began to tap the potential of RPG games. We haven't even gotten a good wide range of sci-fi, fantacy, and super hero oriented RPG games.

mike maslo wrote:
Why another rpg though? Isn't that played out?