It's not that he gave that impression.  He flat out said so.
---
In God we trust!
----- Original Message -----
From: "Bryan Peterson" <bpeterson2...@cableone.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 27, 2009 3:20 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] The future of Blastbay Studios

And I'm all for that. Don't get the impression that I'm not. But you have
come off to a lot of people as though you do want developers to scrap the
other genres in favor of what you want. Give it time and what we all want
will come. Besides you do have to consider each developer's personal tastes
here since as a general rule they're going to create the sorts of games they
would want to play.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.