Hi Mike,
That's fair enough, but there is no need to get hostile about it. I never said you had to like those types of games, and merely asked you why you felt that way. Besides this pointless arguing has gone on long enough. Why don't we get back on topic or close this thread?

Thanks.

mike maslo wrote:
I have never played those rpg games before Thomas. They are not my personal
type of game and that is it. I do not like them and would never play them.
Again as I have said I do not think they should be gotten rid of but I think
more games with different type of things to offer is what I want to see. I
am not knocking any type of game I am instead just trying to say that I want
something more and different.