And I'm all for that. Don't get the impression that I'm not. But you have come off to a lot of people as though you do want developers to scrap the other genres in favor of what you want. Give it time and what we all want will come. Besides you do have to consider each developer's personal tastes here since as a general rule they're going to create the sorts of games they would want to play.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.
----- Original Message ----- From: "mike maslo" <mmaslo1...@swbell.net>
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 27, 2009 11:29 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] The future of Blastbay Studios

I have never played those rpg games before Thomas. They are not my personal
type of game and that is it. I do not like them and would never play them.
Again as I have said I do not think they should be gotten rid of but I think
more games with different type of things to offer is what I want to see. I
am not knocking any type of game I am instead just trying to say that I want
something more and different.