From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Saturday, January 02, 2010 11:03 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Netbooks and games

Hi Hayden,
Yes, my wife and I both have had technical problems with our Compaq
notebooks. The right shift key stopped working on mine, and both of ours
have had problems with the dvd drive that came with the system. I had to
replace mine, and my wifes stopped working and just before we sent it
back to get repaired the drive started working again for no reason at
all. Then, to top it off my wife ran some driver update that the system
said she needed, it screwed up her computer, and I had to use a restore
point to fix the problem. I've had more problems with those computers in
the passed year than I've had with any other laptop I've ever owned. So
I'd say Compaq has been moved down pretty low on my list of recommended
brands to buy.

Cheers!