From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Friday, January 01, 2010 9:57 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Netbooks and games

Hi Dark,
Hmmm...I've had some pretty good luck with Toshiba laptops over the
years. I've used a couple different moddels, and have no lasting
complaints. My Compaq laptop on the other hand has had some rather
serious hardware issues like a dvd rom drive that died a couple of
months after I baught the laptop, and now the right shift key has
stopped working. So I don't think I'd ever buy another Compaq, but would
probably invest in another Toshiba in the future.

dark wrote:
 > True tom, in fact when I was physically looking at netbooks (mostly
to check the keyboards), at the Uk electrical retailers curries, i did
see something i initially thought was a netbook, ---- but was in fact a
toshiba laptop running windows 7.

 > Provided compatibility with games etc isn't such an issue, I might
also considder that as an option.