To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2010 8:40 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] my Q9 complaints was Re: Q9, heeeeeelp!

What I don't like about the game is the fact enemies seem to hit randomly
with no way for the player to dodge regardless of distance. this makes it
impossible to beat the game on expert since eventually the damage taken and
sheer enemy numbers will kill the player. has anyone beat the game on
expert, and if so did you find out a strategy?
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Chittenden" <dchitten...@gmail.com>