From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Friday, January 15, 2010 9:48 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] The future of Blastbay Studios

Hi Ryan,
As a roguelike RPG game Entombed is fine as far as it goes. However,
what I was refering to is a full blown RPG like Sryth complete with
character interactions, several towns/villages, several different kinds
of adventures, several different monster classes, etc. It is a lot of
programming and quite a lot of sound effects if you are trying to create
a complete game world like Sryth as a live action audio game.
Even a rather simple RPG game like Legend of Zelda is a pretty large
undertaking. Even in Zelda there are character interactions in some of
the overworld areas.  Not to mention perhaps a few cutscenes would fill
in the storyline better.

Cheers!