From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Charles Rivard
Sent: 14 January 2010 08:53
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] using a program called art money for game cheating.

I totally agree.  Are programs like this something that would totally go
against the license agreement that gamers agree to when they buy most of the

games for blind gamers.  Isn't it illegal to disassemble, alter, or
reengineer the software in any way?  Isn't that exactly what programs such
as these do?
---
In God we trust!