From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of shaun everiss
Sent: 14 January 2010 17:05
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] using a program called art money for game cheating.

well doom1 2 at least quake1, duke nukem 1 2 3 3d and maybe others all use
the same keyboard layout. So they couldn't get us over that nore the
weapons, there are always missile type, several guns and at least one
automatic or various types. There is usually one  big weapon and maybe
another one. there are mines. true they are  called different names but its
basically the same concept. I have also seen clons and hacks of stuff. The
docs will say its based off something and then give credit to the origional
product and company, some things are recompiles of the same thing or
different things under the same name but the origional stuff is quoted and
in that respect it happens all the time. I suppose if we blatently used the
lagit name weather by accident if one was already active no matter what it
was then there would be a case but we have loads of leeway as long as we are

subscription via the web, at