From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Ryan Strunk
Sent: Friday, January 15, 2010 11:02 PM
To: 'Gamers Discussion list'
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] The future of Blastbay Studios

Excellent. But I'm still not convinced.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Bryan Peterson
Sent: Friday, January 15, 2010 10:57 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list

Actually even in the mainstream industry Legend of Zelda is considered a
form of RPG. It's not in the traditional sense with turn-based combats, but
it is considered what's generally referred to as an Action/RPG or
Adventure/RPG. And when you look on a lot of gaming sites the RPG section is

where you'll often find the Zelda games listed.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.