Hi Everyone can you please change the topic line for this message? This
thread has gone on for way too long and I just now downloaded over 50
messages with "the future of blastbay studios"...most of which are talking
about new game development, nothing to do with blastbay. There are too many
with this subject line and I'm sure it's annoying others too, not just me.