Either way my laphing Dude Murder is more widely accepted in America and most countries than sexual content that is pure by nature; while picking out specific rights or wrongs about statements pay attention to the subject instead of small incremental parts.. As my father told me many moons ago, "BS is nothing but chewed up grass," LOL ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jacob Kruger" <jac...@mailzone.co.za>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 27, 2010 4:41 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Adult games

LOL!

The murder/crime rate in America and most other countries is nowhere near places like South Africa where I live...

Here's a website listing countries ranking according to murders per capita, and for example, South Africa, where I live, is ranked second in the world, and America is ranked around 24th:
http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_mur_percap-crime-murders-per-capita

In other words, make sure of facts before stating them...LOL!

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA