Hi Jim,
Smile. Yeah, you've got a point. I don't really have a problem with
adult books, games, or movies either, but a lot of our society does. I
know quite a few people that thing sex is some dirty little secret
that nobody should talk about, that it is some great taboo,  and
believe they should do away with sex ed in schools. Personally I
disagree with them, but who am I to tell them any different. Anyway,
we are drifting off topic here so I'll stop.

Cheers!