Hi Dark,
Well, I do appreciate the game, and the scope of complexity. However,
I am very frustrated with the fact that I can't get my questions
answered or clarified by reading the documentation. I'm of an old
school opinion that if you sell something you must provide the end
user with quality documentation, and  give them an overview of all of
the game's features. For this reason I feel as though Jason rushed
Entombed to final production without completing the documentation and
there are still bugs that could be fixed. I've had the game crash
three or four times while playing that certainly wasn't cool.
However, I am glad Jason is aware of the problem, and has plans to
work on the documentation. It is something I feel is needed,
especially for a new user like me, and hope he is willing to go into
some detail. I'd like to see the advantages and disadvantages of
certain races and jobs. I'd like to see a weapons list of what kind of
weapons are in the game, quality, and what certain scrolls do. I
didn't use certain scrolls simply because I didn't know what they were
suppose to do, or when to use them. It is kind of confusing having say
a level 4 focus scroll in your inventory and having no clue what it
does, when to use it, and so on. Not knowing how to use it is pretty
much the same as not having it in my book.
Anyway, I'm admitedly in something of a crabby mood. I actually do
love the game, but I'd like to know how to play it. I'm tired of
making it to say the Goblin King and having my entire party completely
whiped out in a couple of combat turns against the Goblin King. I like
the challenge, but it would be nice to have an idea how to play so
that doesn't happen. Yeah, maybe loose one or two people, but to have
my entire party chopped up like roast beaf is not too cool at all.I
just feel at times like that I am not a good player, or that I'm
lacking some vital information that more experienced players such as
yourself have. When I here players saying they kicked the Drake's
butt, he is pretty easy, I'm feeling inaduquit to play the game. Like
I can't play the game right, and I'm probably making lots of stupid
new player mistakes.

Cheers!