Indeed Bryan, go for the necro first. usually, If I've got a necro on my own side I find iceblasts to the head do very well against the king, and can put him down very quickly, ---- as can using chalm and then watching him chop up his comrades. Druids are also good sinse high level lightening can hit multiple targits, provided you stop using it when someone is down to prevent raising their corpse as a zombi, several lightning blasts can usually bring the king and his merry bnd to their knee to th point wher it's only necesry to knok afew more of them out.

hm, your making me want to strt another run now myself ;D.

Bware the grue!