From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Bryan Peterson
Sent: Monday, March 01, 2010 7:15 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Need help fighting the Drake.

I combine FIghter and Assassin with my main whenever possible and then I can

up Sneak Attack, Dual Wield, Short Swords and Critical Hit. FOr Necros
obviously Ice Blast, for Mages Grow and Shrink and for Healers the Heal and
harm spells. All those are usually maxed out or close to it by the time I
get down to level 25.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.