I never find grow that helpful to be honest, other than occasionally being able to knock people over, ---- and there are generally more efficient ways of doing that.

Beware the grue!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2010 1:15 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Need help fighting the Drake.

I combine FIghter and Assassin with my main whenever possible and then I can up Sneak Attack, Dual Wield, Short Swords and Critical Hit. FOr Necros obviously Ice Blast, for Mages Grow and Shrink and for Healers the Heal and harm spells. All those are usually maxed out or close to it by the time I get down to level 25. Homer: Hey, uh, could you go across the street and get me a slice of pizza?