Ah I see. So I doubt a Logitech USB microphone with Gold Wave would cut the cracker. That's what I use, not that I do much recording these days.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Philip Bennefall" <phi...@blastbay.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2010 5:11 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mota and tts

Hi Phil,

I see your point, however my personal practise so far has been to pay people for their work but demand in return that anyone who does voice work for me has access to professional recording equipment. This way, I maintain a consisstant high quality standard in all of my productions, because the people with whom I have been in contact and have offered to do voice work for free have certainly been good actors some of them, but most if not all are using budget headset or internal microphones which I do not wish to use in the Blastbay titles. This, I think, is a matter of preference though and one should of course not exclude the other.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall
----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Vlasak" <p...@pcsgames.net>