To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2010 11:48 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mota and tts

oh for the old days when even toshiba valued their laptops.
it used to be decent yamaha opl2 opl3 fm and xg cards.
now its soundmax and realtech.

Hi,
My thoughts exactly. I've never been a real big fan of the Real Tech
sound cards. They are in my opinion cheap give away sound cards that
all too often get stuck in laptops for no other reason than the
manufacturer can buy them dirt cheap and pon them off on their
customers. They definitely are not anywhere near the pro level sound
cards I'm usually use to.