Hi Charles,
You got that right. My keyboard is a $350 keyboard I purchased a
couple of years ago, which sounds ok, but definitely isn't up to
recording my own game music. A professional musician has an electric
piano that costs somewhere in the range of $3000 to $5000, and has
some truly awesome sound faunts. My little budget job doesn't even
come close.