I have never been able to attack infantry with fighters. they always, always
get shot down.
am I missing something possibly?

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Sunday, March 21, 2010 10:13 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] time of conflict thoughts and questions

Fighters are pretty good against enemy ships, and if you have many, you can
use them to disrupt enemy offensive by attacking enemy infantry, ---- but I
agree their not the best offensive unit, and certainly not as good as they
should be against enemy infantry, ---- hence my desire for a bomber plane.;

Btw, I've not found the fuel thing to be a problem, sinse when set to
roaming, fighters will come back automatically, and otherwise you can just
press H on them to bring them home to refuel.

Generally if I have fighters I just leave them roaming as scouts unless I
really need an attack somewhere and have many to spare, ---- such as an
enemy troop transport in the middle of the sea, or the enemy moving infantry
towards a city when i've got a beachhead on their land, ---- though once
again, I'd really like to see a bomber to do this more efficiently, ----
though with decreased speed and fuel range as a balance.

Beware the grue!