Hello,

I discovered that problem with the alt m last night while Iwas playing the game and was going to report it.

Also, I am running Windows Vista and the messages will not speak if I run jaws. They speak fine when I am set on SAPI.

Finally, after I have played for a while running a braille display with jaws set to sleep, jaws crashes and the braille display stops showing my game. Note: this usually happens between one and two hours in to the game.

David Chittenden, MSc, CRC, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com

David Greenwood wrote:
Could you let us know how you fixed it just in case someone else has this problem? Thanks.

Also, I discovered a strange problem yesterday. My Alt-M key was not working. It looks as if Skype intercepts it and does not pass it along to TOC. Took a while to find, but I didn't like the solutions. You need to either shutdown Skype completely or redefine the Alt-M key in TOC.

Regards,
David Greenwood
davidgreenw...@gmagames.com
http://www.GMAGames.com