From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of David Chittenden
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2010 5:39 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Time of Conflict from GMA games.

Hello,

I discovered that problem with the alt m last night while Iwas playing
the game and was going to report it.

Also, I am running Windows Vista and the messages will not speak if I
run jaws. They speak fine when I am set on SAPI.

Finally, after I have played for a while running a braille display with
jaws set to sleep, jaws crashes and the braille display stops showing my
game. Note: this usually happens between one and two hours in to the game.

David Chittenden, MSc, CRC, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com