As I said Michael, ---- just go to the developers' own website and you'll always find the current version there.

While I agree it's worth making certain you have the latest version, sinse3 you can do this by going to the developers' own site, and sinse you can find that site either on pcs games or on audiogames.net, ---- it shouldn't be a problem.

This isn't meant as a cryticism, as I said, i do understand your concern, but it is a problem you can get around.

Beware the grue!

To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2010 9:48 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] to dark

yes i am all about the current versions of games because there has been times where i've download the game and i found out that there was a new version. so when i ask about a current version of a game it just let me know that i ether need to go to a site to get it or i have the current version. i don't mean any harm by asking so if people would be so kind and tell me that will insure me.