Hi Muhammed,
As Bryan said earlier with Window-Eyes most of the time you don't even
have to put the screen reader to sleep with most games.  In fact, when
I'm doing all of my testing I have Window-Eyes running in the
background to catch any popup error messages etc while I'm playing.
With Jaws 11 the keys won't work and the game locks up unless I put it
to sleep or unload it.  That makes it less than useful for a game
developer, and a royal pain in the tail.