Hi Phil,
Yes, I've been thinking of adding some reverb/echo to the player
comments as well. In fact, i did do it for a test release, but then
decided against it and put the regular files back in. However, if this
is something you really want I can certainly add the ones with echo
next time since it is just a matter of copying in the new ones from a
backup directory.
As far as the centaur's goes I like them the way they are. Not to be
rude or anything, but the next couple of months I am going to be
soully focused on  actually completing the game itself. As a result
I'm not going to be  spending a lot of time on adjusting sounds or
handling a lot of miner suggestions or requests.  I'll put them in a
todo list, and I'll get to them if and when I can. However, I am
totally focused on just getting the game completed right now. I just
thought I'd let everyone know where I stand.

Smile.