Wow. I'd hate to see all that in print or even braille. I shudder to imagine how much space it would take up in braille. He who is valiant and pure of spirit may find the holy grail in the castle of aaaaggh. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2010 1:13 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mysteries of the Ancients Beta 12 Released

Hi Bryan,
Well, excluding third-party headers, libraries, and such Visual C++
says the main source files is 39,268 lines of code.  That's roughly
654 pages of single spaced tightly typed text. Oh, and it isn't done
yet. Answer your question for yeah?

Smile.

Good lord no. LOL. Although I would be curious to know how many lines of
code MOTA equals out to.