There's a grade 3??  I thought only 1 and 2!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com> To: "Charles Rivard" <woofer...@sbcglobal.net>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 8:57 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mysteries of the Ancients Beta 12 Released

Hi Charles,
Are you crazy?  Something this huge you can't braille financially
speaking. We are talking several boxes of 8-1/2 by 11 braille paper
just to print the code once. Since we are talking almost daily changes
to the program I would be constantly brailling out revisions which
would cost serious money. Plus let's not forget this all would be
grade 1 braille, not grade 2 or grade 3 braille, which means no
contractions etc to save space. Since programming depends largely on
symbols, unusual variable names, and math formulas grade 1 is the way
it has to be.

Smile.

Out of curiosity, for backups, do you have your code in braille? It would be a time consuming beach to recopy all of it, but it could be done. Hmm.
I wonder how many pages that would be?  Maybe about 1,000 or so?  And to
think, that would be just one game!  Gad!
---
In God we trust.