Hi Dark,
Yes, it includes the internal coding for the Genesis Engine. All
39,286  lines of code were written by me personally.  Most of it was
converted from C# .Net to C++ manually. A project that took three
months of four to five hour days working on just copying and rewriting
code. It was a nightmare.
Fortunately, though, since I now have the Genesis Engine any future
games of a side-scroller and FPS variety won't take as long. It helps
to have 25,000 to 30,000 lines of code already written and ready to
use at a moments notice.  That's why this period of debugging is so
important. Every day I debug the engine the less time I'll need to fix
future games using the engine.

HTH