Hi Lori,
I have to disagree with you. Draconis is still maintaining those
games, and I do know Josh has plans to port a number of those games to
Mac OS.  Considering there really aren't any accessible games like
DynaMan, Aliens in the Outback,  and ESP Pinball Extreme for Mac that
is a totally new market for Draconis to break into. Plus for Windows
users the new versions will be written in C++ which means improved
speed, Windows 7 compatibility, and greater stability as they'll be
designed for a modern operating system.  We won't have to fool with
installing the Visual Basic 6 runtime etc.
And while I'm thinking about it just because a game is old doesn't
make itbad. All of those original ESP  titles were good games for
their time. They aren't necessarily what I would have written myself,
but I still think they are fairly decent games and are worth paying
for.