Personally I agree with everything Thomas said here, and I have to add
that with the recent release of the bgt game engine, I believe that
people are going  to start creating a lot more stuff once it comes out
and is publicly well known and more features are added.
It has great potential and it's easy to code with.

Just my 2 cents.