From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of shaun everiss
Sent: Sunday, May 23, 2010 6:44 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Where have all the developers gone?

hmmm
I have lords of the galaxy and railracer.
I remember they used to be the rage when i got em.
But I don't play em anymore not even online.
Railracer is mostly used for checking all my components are working
as if they are not it crashes.
I keep saying tomyself I will actually build my scores up so I can
get all the extra stuff needed to really get there then save the config.
but havn't bothered.