I know, I'll need to check them out again to remind myself. That's what I like about the PCS Game page, it's got a list of other links too to explore. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 23, 2010 7:14 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Where have all the developers gone?

Hi,
Oh, I haven't  forgotten Che. i mentioned Blind Adrenaline briefly at
the end of my e-mail was the best developers between 2005 and 2010..
Besides there is too much information to really mention each and every
developers acomplishments by name, but i agree Che has done more than
anyone in recent years in advancing audio game technology.