But I don't play em anymore not even online.
Railracer is mostly used for checking all my components are working as if they are not it crashes. I keep saying tomyself I will actually build my scores up so I can get all the extra stuff needed to really get there then save the config.
but havn't bothered.
At 07:13 a.m. 24/05/2010, you wrote:
Hi,
It's just too bad you never see anyone playing RailRacer online anymore.
Best Regards,
Hayden

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Sunday, May 23, 2010 1:15 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Where have all the developers gone?

Hi,
Oh, I haven't  forgotten Che. i mentioned Blind Adrenaline briefly at
the end of my e-mail was the best developers between 2005 and 2010..
Besides there is too much information to really mention each and every
developers acomplishments by name, but i agree Che has done more than
anyone in recent years in advancing audio game technology.