Hi,
That's true. However, to Nintendo's credit they did put out a few
experimental games for the blind, the Sound Voyager games,  but they
didn't sell well. For one reason they dummed it down , and didn't try
it with one of their major game titles like Donkey Kong, Super Mario,
or something like that.  Once again we are victems of what sighted
people think we could play rather than what we really want or could
play if only it was made accessible. It was part poor marketing
strategy as well as games that weren't that great to begin with.
However, sadly companies like Nintendo can take the results of a
failed attempt like that and state that games for the blind don't do
well. in part they would be right, but they won't look further into
why that product failed. They merely want an excuse to justify their
position, and they really don't care about a blind gaming market to
begin with.