Hi Shaun,
I'm sure you can still find the Sound Voyager games somewhere. Ebay if
nowhere else. However, in my opinion they were pretty lame.  As I said
it was Nintendo's attempt at an accessible game and while they were
technically accessible the games didn't hold any interest for me.
Definitely would not be worth buying a Gameboy for if you don't
already own one.