Hi,
Oh, it might be possible to make a game like that accessible, but
sometimes it is tricky making something accessible. I know in my own
games like  Mysteries of the Ancients I've simplified traps etc
intentionally to make it easier to play. I've made dozens of other
things that a mainstream developer wouldn't necessarily do in order to
make the game fully accessible, and that's where the major difference
comes in.
For example, with the Nintendo Wiithey have the Wii-Motes which i
really find tricky to handle. I've tried playing games with my family
on the Wii and they constantly tell me too far left, too far right,
too fast, whatever. i can't seam to coordinate my movements properly
with the action on screen because I can't see/hear what I'm doing.
In other words what I'm getting at is with the Wii there is a lot of
hand-eye coordination involved, and it would most likely have to be
adjusted for hhand-ear coordination. Unfortunately, a televisions
speakers aren't exactly setup for detailed audio output like that.
What you really need is a stereo entertainment system with 5.1 sound
to play the game properly. I don't know if the Nintendo Wii has a 5.1
stereo mixer since it is intended for a standard television set.
However, what we really need is a more detailed soundscape than just
adding sounds. We need real time posissional audio feedback too.

HTH