From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 23, 2010 7:52 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Future of Audio Games

Hi Ron.

how was that one for quests? I freely admit that as far as games are
concerned, interacting with other players isn't really on my priorities
list, I'm far more interested in exploration. In fact, this is probably the
major issue with being stuck to brouser based stratogy and rpg games and
muds, in that such games frequently depend upon player interaction, ---- be
that pvp or social, for their interest.

The only one that didn' was Sryth, but that certainly seems to have changed
recently.

That's why now while I dabble with the odd game (reviewing them for
audiogames.net gives me a good excuse), I mostly prefer gamebooks like the
chronicles of Arborell, ffproject or age of fable, ---- even when I need to
do all the dice rolling myself and keep a character sheet.

Beware the grue!