To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 23, 2010 11:27 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Future of Audio Games

The only mud I ever really got into [mainly because of my gals interest at
the time and hooking up with a couple other blind/vi folk was MUME.
Multi-Users-of Middle - Earth.  Obviously  a Tolkien spin Though we spent
many an hour on it.  I retired my char, but would love to go back and
explore more or help newcomers If they let me know via this forum.