From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of key stone
Sent: Sunday, May 23, 2010 3:42 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Future of Audio Games

Very true, but on our side I have read a figure that more and more people
are becoming labeled as "Visually impaired," in one form or another like 1
in every 3; as the baby boomers age various types of blindness is becoming
more relevant to the wider population. With that being said, maybe if the
blind thing begins to effect more people who have better resources and
influence, larger companies will begin to make more accessible software and
entertainment platforms such as televisions with talking menus and dvr's;
basically they would have to provide accessible products because a bigger
market who purchase these products will need it;  if you have noticed allot
of 2010 cars have TTS capabilities for phone calling, GPS, radio and
emergencies services; additionally, the military fly un - manned drone
aircraft now with a joy stick, navigation for flying is mostly computerized
meaning we as blind people can control it via TTS; Lastly, the new Lexus can

park itself.. I'm Done...