well I have got about 40gb of sounds  from a friend that has the libs.
However I have seen and bought several libraries of sfx that are royalty free.
the authentic sfx packs are royalty free, and I have several imporial and other 10 dollar royalty free sfx disks. So if the sounds are royalty free then they probably are usable anywhere or at least you don't have to pay back the devs. Free sound libs like those at the site www.recordist.com although this is a small lib these are free. I know the a1 sfx site is free and if you search findsounds.com you can probably find some sfx libs that are free.