Hi,
Agreed. Sometimes it is rather nice to show off a little bit of the
game, get someone interested in trying the game themselves, rather
than showing them everything at once.  In fact, that was exactly how I
ended up buying Lone Wolf.
I remember I was listening to Main Menu when Kelly was doing an
introduction to Lone Wolf in which he played mission 2, or rather part
of mission 2. He didn't show off everything, but I heard enough of the
game to want to download the demo, try it, and turned around and
baught it a couple days later. So sometimes a brief overview of a game
is enough to capture someone's attention.