To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 05, 2010 6:14 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] getting back to the store on entombed

Hi Dark,
Cool on that user hand book idea, if you need a reader I can volunteer
for that as I'm a beginner at this and know what i don't know and
would like to see, so i can give you my opinion.
As for my sapi5 voice I'm using a scansoft voice, the 22khz jill
english voice, is there a better one or one that pronounces
differently?
On a related topic, I need some technical help. I've tried to switch
to jfw as my speech engine, i'm assuming that went well, but now i
have no speech in the game. I need to get this switched back,
preferably without uninstalling and loosing my game.
Thanks for the info on f1, i'll definitely be using it.
Dave.