To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 05, 2010 3:01 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] getting back to the store on entombed

Hi Dark,
Thanks. So if i understand you right, if i make my way back to the
stairs going from floor three to two i should find twilight town
again?
When i say sapi doesn't pronounce things right i mean the enemy
character types, it's kind of hard in understanding to know what some
of them are. Also, a criticism though not strong enough to prevent me
from buying this game, had it a night and love it, the docs on
character types advantages vs. disadvantages and magic and skills is a
little vague in my opinion.
I've also seen a few unidentified scrolls, that turned out to be
level1 items, i assume these are not so good? One thing was a
confusion scroll that i quite liked.
Right now i'm on floor 5 in i think it's gobblin den or something like that!
Loving this game!
Dave.