Hi Dark,
I enjoyed your review of the three games.
It would be great if you could cut it up and add the three reviews to the audio games site. As for SAPI mispronouncing things, I use SAPI to speak a lot of text in the Sarah game. I use trial and error on the spelling of strange words until I get it to pronounce the words correctly, then I record the result. With a game that uses SAPI that is not possible, but the developer could include a pronunciation dictionary text file of all the unusual words that the player could edit and adjust to make the words sound better.
For example ,
Dumbledore, Dumble door
Phil