Hi Dark,
Thanks. So if i understand you right, if i make my way back to the
stairs going from floor three to two i should find twilight town
again?
When i say sapi doesn't pronounce things right i mean the enemy
character types, it's kind of hard in understanding to know what some
of them are. Also, a criticism though not strong enough to prevent me
from buying this game, had it a night and love it, the docs on
character types advantages vs. disadvantages and magic and skills is a
little vague in my opinion.
I've also seen a few unidentified scrolls, that turned out to be
level1 items, i assume these are not so good? One thing was a
confusion scroll that i quite liked.
Right now i'm on floor 5 in i think it's gobblin den or something like that!
Loving this game!
Dave.

On 6/5/10, Muhammed Deniz <muhamme...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Yeah, true. The tavarn is in the city or town of twilight and the shop is to
> buy and cell things.
> My audio games for the blind group.
> Discussions off topic are welcome in the holidays. Talking about games is
> welcome, talking about computer problems is welcome when their are know
> holidays but that's only in easter holidays or know holidays. If you want to
> joyn, just send a blank email to.
> audiogamesfortheblind+subscr...@googlegroups.com
> With the subject subscribe in the subject line.
> Contact infermation.
> email:
> muhamme...@googlemail.com
> msn: