Greetings gamers!  Dark will know me on here, although I go under a
different alias on the ag forums.  I reside under several different names,
but mine is destroyer, but finally naming my real self, my name is ben.
I've been playing audiogames for 8 years, and I'm making the story for a
game I plan to make with the full version of bgt.  It is called "invasion of
the planetrons" and if anyone wants to look at the story so far, then send
me a private message and I'll get back to you.  And dark, I want to have a
chat with you at some point on skype if you will be kind enough to accept.

Thanks guys,
Desttroyer