To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 05, 2010 3:55 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] getting back to the store on entombed

Hello,
I've explored two floors on entombed and am enjoying the game
immensely! I've got a question though. Although i still haven't
figured out everything, sapi5 doesn't announce things all that well
but i did find a store, I made a purchase now that i've cleared the
floor i'd like to go back there and buy and sell items that i have
collected. I've saved the game, how do i find the store again?
Thanks.
Dave.